This page contains links to a vast array of primary and secondary material, including Hardys texts, information about his life and the actual locations associated with it, and other web-based Hardy resources.
Contained here are:
- Life of Thomas Hardy
- Hardy's Wessex Locations
- Links to the Complete Texts of all Hardys Novels
- The Complete Texts of all Hardys Short Stories
- The Complete Texts of Hardys 947 published poems
- The Dynasts
- Downloadable texts of Walks in Thomas Hardys Wessex
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers!
- Links of kindred organizations & other relevant useful sites.
- Patrick Tolfree's monograph The Short Stories of Thomas Hardy: An Appraisal. Edited and with an Introduction by Phillip Mallett.
Links and Associated Pages
Fundraiser - unlocking Hardy’s archives – can you help?
Dorset History Centre in Dorchester is home to the biggest and richest Hardy archive in the world – the raw materials for research and learning. We want to open it up to everyone – from casual enquirers to academics. To do this we need to create a catalogue. DHC supported by the THS is seeking to raise £60,000 to do this by employing an archivist for 18 months. The result will be a permanent, freely-accessible resource which will promote interest in this unmatched collection.
The fundraiser is hosted online via Dorset Archives Trust and donations can benefit from Gift Aid. Please support if you can. Any questions or queries please email: email@example.com
Starts 13:30 until 15:30
Starts 19:00 until 20:30
Starts 11:00 until 13:00
Starts 19:30 until 20:30